Adult Recreational League
Now you don’t have to be on a team to play Indoor Soccer!
SportsPleX offers a Recreational Co-ed League for Adults.
- Individual Registration
- Co-ed League
- Fall and Winter League Games will be played on Sunday late afternoon / evenings
- Spring, Summer, and Early Fall League Games will be played on Friday evenings
- All games are played on our Large Field.
- 2 X 22 minute halves per game.
- Team T-shirt will be provided
- Team-mate requests will be considered – indicate upon registration.
- 8 games / 1practice/scrimmage (Fall & Winter Session) / $105 per Session
- 7 Games (Spring, Summer & Early Fall Session) / $85 per Session
- Certified Referee for every game.
Pay on time and save!
*Registrations received after the Registration Deadline will be assessed a $10.00 Late Fee! Please Register on time! Payment is still not required at the time of registration!
We hate to implement a late fee – unfortunately, Late registrations have increased over the years, this has created excessive work as we assign teams and untimely notifications for those of you who have registered in a timely fashion. Please work with us to curb this problem! No exceptions will be made to this policy!
Session Games/Practices Session Begins Registration Deadline Full Payment Due League Fee* Early Fall 2018** 7 / 1 Aug. 24 Aug. 13 Sept. 3 $85.00 Fall 2018(1) 8/1 Nov. 4 Oct. 22 Nov. 12 $105.00 Winter 2019 (2) 8 / 1 Jan. 20 Jan. 7 Jan. 28 $105.00 Spring 2019** 7 / 0 Apr. 5 Mar. 25 Apr. 15 $85.00 Summer 2019** 7 / 0 June 21 June 10 July 1 $80.00 Early Fall 2019** 7 / 0 Aug. 23 Aug. 12 Sept. 2 $80.00
SportsPleX requires a valid credit card on all registration forms; team and individual registrations. The card will only be charged when an account is delinquent in payment, or if you have selected to pay with Credit Card at the time of registration. Each session will have a clearly identified “Full Payment Due Date.” If full payment has not been received by the identified date, the credit card will be charged for the payment due as well as a $10 late fee.